The Southlake Association for Gifted and Talented is hosting the 4th Annual “Roadmap To Your Child’s Success” seminar on Monday, April 11.
The event will be held on the third floor of Southlake Town Hall from 9:30-11:30 a.m. The following topics will be discussed that impact your child’s academic schedule:
* K-12 Quest program design and pre-AP/AP classes – Gina Peddy, CISD Gifted Coordinator
* Intermediate Math courses – Jon Fike, K-6 Math, Science and Technology Coordinator
* College Readiness – Dr. Rene Moses, K-12 Curriculum Coordinator
* Technology in the classroom – Lisa Young, 21st Century Learning & Professional Development
* STAAR and ELA Updates – Suzanne Newell, K-12 English, Language Arts and Reading Coordinator.