Since opening in March 1999, Southlake Town Square has become the shopping, dining and entertainment destination for not only Southlake residents, but people throughout the metroplex and visitors to the area. With nearly 150 shops and restaurants, plus businesses and residences, Southlake Town Square has set the bar for successful mixed-use developments.
During the past 12 years, Town Square has continuously expanded its offerings, services and special events. Now even more stores are calling Town Square home.
- Vans– Located at 1424 Civic Place next to Origins, the creator of the famous canvas shoe now offers multiple shoe designs and styles, plus men’s and women’s clothing. www.vans.com
- Brooks Brothers– Known for timeless classic clothing for men and women, its new store, at 233 Grand Avenue across from Pottery Barn, also features bedding, bath and home décor. www.brooksbrothers.com
- Naartjie Kids– Described as playful, vibrant, active, colorful, natural and always changing, the South Africa-inspired line of children’s clothing, accessories and footwear are made with a focus on natural fabrics that are garment-dyed, pre-washed and pre-shrunk for easy wear, ultimate comfort and low maintenance. Naartjie Kids is located at 120 State Street near Gymboree. www.naartjiekids.com
- Yumilicous Frozen Yogurt– The self-serve frozen yogurt dessert lounge is already a popular spot for all ages, offering approximately 40 flavors and exotic fruit toppings. Located at 119 Grand Avenue between Gap and Banana Republic. www.yumi-licious.com/
- Children’s Medical Center–The renowned healthcare provider opened a specialty care office at 1422 Main Street above Eddie Bauer. This office will provide access to a wide array of Children’s pediatric specialties. www.Childrens.com
Coming soon to Town Square:
- Sephora– Women throughout Northeast Tarrant County are anxiously awaiting the June opening of Sephora, the national retailer of high-end cosmetics, skincare, hair products and fragrance. The store will be located at 312 W. Grand Avenue next to Lucky Brand Jeans. www.sephora.com
- Sushi Zushi– Moving into the space previously occupied by The Sharper Image, Sushi Zushi will bring its extensive menu of more than 200 items and chic ambience to Town Square late summer. www.sushizushi.com
For the latest information about Town Square events and happenings, go to www.southlaketownsquare.com.