Plan on attending GrapeFest in Grapevine, TX this weekend? Please be aware that over the weekend, NorthGate Constructors will be performing two critical pieces of work as part of the DFW Connector Project: moving the westbound SH 114 off-ramp to Main Street to the west and the westbound SH 114 on-ramp at Texan Trail to the east, and pouring concrete on the William D. Tate Bridge deck. To accommodate this work, the following weekend closures will occur:
- From 8 p.m. on Friday, September 16 to 6 a.m. on Monday, September 19, there will be a full highway closure of westbound State Highway 114/121 from the Texan Trail off-ramp to William D. Tate Avenue. Please click here for a detour map.
- From 11 p.m. on Friday, September 16 to 6 a.m. on Monday, September 19, there will be two left lanes closed on the westbound State Highway 114/121 frontage road from Texan Trail to Main Street. One lane will remain open.
- From 8 p.m. on Saturday, September 17 to 6 a.m. on Monday, September 19, there will be a full north and southbound William D. Tate Bridge closure. Please click here to see a detour map.
- From 8 p.m. on Saturday, September 17 to 6 a.m. on Sunday, September 18, there will be a full eastbound State Highway 114 closure from State Highway 26 to east of William D. Tate Avenue. Please click here to see a detour map.
- As well, the eastbound State Highway 114 on-ramp at State Highway 26 will be closed (the detour will be to the eastbound State Highway 114 frontage road).