Here’s a look ahead at the City of Southlake meeting calendar for the week of November 12, 2012. Visit www.CityofSouthlake.com for the complete City Calendar.
- Monday, November 12 – 2030 Parks Recreation Open Space / Community Facilities Master Plan Committee meeting, 5:00 p.m., Town Hall
- Monday, November 12 – SPIN Forum, Town Hall:
- 6:00 p.m.: The City of Southlake’s Planning and Development Services Department will host a city-wide SPIN meeting to obtain feedback on the development of FY 2013 project priority lists for sidewalk construction and wayfinding signage installation.
- 7:00 p.m.: SPIN #11 will host a meeting to discuss the proposed development of three residential lots on 4.5 acres located at 800 Lodestar Drive.
- Monday, November 12 – Parks Board meeting, 6:30 p.m., Council Chambers.
- Tuesday, November 13 – Senior Advisory Commission meeting, 1:00 p.m., Senior Activity Center
- Tuesday, November 13 – SPIN Standing Committee meeting, 6:00 p.m., Town Hall
- Tuesday, November 13 – C.C.P.D. meeting, 6:30 p.m., DPS HQ (canceled)
- Wednesday, November 14 – Mayor’s Advisory Committee meeting, Noon, Town Hall (canceled)
- Thursday, November 15 – Z.B.A. meeting, 6:30 p.m., Council Chambers (canceled)
The dates for regularly scheduled City Council meetings are as follows: