The Carroll ISD School Board approved the District Improvement Plan for the 2013-2014 during Monday night’s meeting. Assistant Superintent of Student Services JJ Villarreal presented the plan, which will be implemented during the 2013-2014 school year. The plan’s mission is to provide a caring and creative learning environment that promotes excellence, fosters integrity and encourages each student to reach academic, extracurricular and social potential.
The goals include:
1. Raise the academic challenge and performance of each student
2. Ensure quality personnel in all positions
3. Provide a school environment supportive of learning
4. Effectively manage and further develop financial resources
5. Improve public understanding and support of our schools
View the District Improvement plan on the Student Services webpage.