Carroll Theatre’s One Act Play advanced to the Bi-District Competition after competing on Friday, March 25 at Haltom High School. Individual awards were also given to Madeleine Louviere, Isabelle Hahn, Gareth Forsberg and Hannah Hamel. The next competition is Saturday, April 2 at South Grand Prairie High School.
Out of the 6 schools performing, Carroll will go 4th, and will be going on stage at roughly 5:30 p.m. The full line-up for the competition is:
1. L.D. Bell (Lucia Mad)
2. Colleyville Heritage (Infinite Black Suitcase)
3. South Grand Prairie (A Kiss to Die Upon)
4. Southlake Carroll (Unchanging Love)
5. Midlothian (Ville Du Havre)
6. Grand Prairie (A Voice of Good Hope)