Dragon Debate competed in the UIL District competition last weekend at Flower Mound High School. Dragon Debate continued their successful run and had numerous students place in the competition and advance to the Regional competition. The regional competition will be April 7-8 at UT Arlington. See below for a complete list of winners.
- Paul Doherty, Sophomore Placed 2nd in Lincoln-Douglas Debate, advancing to Regionals.
- Sahaj Singh, Sophomore Placed 1st in Informative Extemporaneous Speaking, advancing to Regionals.
- Ankith Kurapati Placed, Sophomore 4th in Informative Extemporaneous Speaking, and is an alternate to Regionals.
- Daniel Formella, Sophomore Placed 5th in Persuasive Extemporaneous Speaking, and is an alternate to Regionals.
- Alisha Sircar, Junior, Placed 5th in Prose Interpretation, and is an alternate to Regionals.