As many Southlake residents know, life can get pretty hectic and sometimes it’s difficult to appear in person to handle important business matters.
But, we have some good news! The City of Southlake offers numerous online self-serve features to help our residents keep up with their busy lives. From paying your water bill to scheduling a Vacation House Watch while you’re away from home, to signing up for a new health and fitness class for you and your family, information is just a click away.
You can also check out books from Southlake’s Digital Library from the comfort of your own home. Here’s a list of what you can do without ever leaving your home or business.
Online services offered by the City of Southlake:
Need to pay your utility bill? Visit www.southlakewaterutilities. Here are some other things you can do from this site.
- Sign up for new water service. Make sure you have proper documentation, like the deed or a lease agreement, and you can take care of it all online. If you don’t have that, not to worry, we can help you in person with a valid ID.
- Make changes to your accounts.
- Apply for leak adjustments.
- Apply for automatic bank drafts.
- View your water bill.
- Want to see when bills are mailed? Check out the calendar here.
Come Fix This!
Notice a pothole, problems with a traffic signal or issues with your water?
- The Come Fix This! form easily helps you report the problem. The Come Fix This! form is a good start to making contact with the Public Works Department. The form also lets you request to be contacted, but if you would like to speak to someone, you can call the Public Works Department at (817) 748-8098 or click on this link.
See a great program for your kids? Sign them up online.
- All program and athletic registration can be done online, just check out this link.
- Pavilion rentals do have to be done in person, so come visit us in suite 210 in Town Hall.
- As always, Southlake Parks & Recreation is happy to help you answer any questions. Staff can be reached at (817) 748-8019.
Did you know you have access to a huge digital library?
- You can check out e-books, e-audio, Flipster Magazines, look at Book Flip, create an account, research digital databases and put books on hold all from your comfy reading chair at home. Just follow this link. If you have any questions, please call the Library at (817) 748-8234.
Southlake Fire Department
Do you have questions about fire safety in your home? Southlake Fire Department is here to help.
- You can find life-saving information about kitchen fire safety tips, smoke alarms and the two-minute rule, by clicking on this link.
- To request a fire inspection or special permit, call the main number at (817) 748-8106.
Vacation House Watch
Did you know your Police Department will check on your house when you are away?
- To request a Vacation House Watch while you’re away from your home, fill out this form and send it in.
- To file or request a police report you may contact the non-emergency number at
- To request information about a traffic accident report, or request information by mail, information can be found online here.
- Want to know who is the District Sergeant in your neighborhood? Just click here.
- Need help with Animal Control? All the information you need is located here including information about adopting a pet.
If you need information about something that is not listed here, simply log on to the City of Southlake website and type in the item you are looking for in the search bar. You can also call the City of Southlake’s main number at (817) 748-8400 and speak to someone that can assist you.