Would you like to know about the new businesses in town? If so, you are going to want to subscribe to the Economic Development New Biz List. The list not only gives you an update about recently opened businesses, but it will also tell you what’s coming to Southlake in the next few months.
- Precision Ortho Express: Precision Ortho Express opened at 245 W. State Highway 114. The business offers same daycare for weekend accidents, sports injuries, arthritis, to work-related accidents, they are here for you offering state of the art, hospitality based Orthopedic, Sports and Spine Care. 682-477-4313 PrecisionOrthoExpress.com
- Sweet as Sugar: Sweet as Sugar opened in Southlake Town Square at 116 State Street. At Sweet as Sugar Children’s Boutique, you will find everything from a decadent posh couture outfit for a special night out to a stylish dress for a tea party, or a comfy set for a play date.. 214-934-3362 SweetAsSugarCouture.com
- Creamistry: Creamistry opened in Park Village at 1161 E. Southlake Blvd., Suite 202. The ice cream shop uses liquid nitrogen to craft ice cream of different flavors so customers can customize their orders with a selection of toppings including cereal, candy, fruits, nuts and sauces. 817-329-9677 Creamistry.com
- Outdoors Unique: Outdoors Unique opened at 705 Commerce Street. They want to help you recover from storm damage to your home. We specialize in roofing repair/replacement, deck and fence restoration, gutters, and windows. No job is too big or small. 817-410-4000 or 817-893-3986 OutdoorsUnique.com
- DFW Skin Surgery Center: DFW Skin Surgery Center has opened a satellite office in Southlake at 2485 E. Southlake Blvd., Suite 200. DFW Skin Surgery Center specializes in all aspects of dermatological surgery and you can get the attention and care you’ll come to expect and enjoy. 817-303-6647 DFWSkinSurgery.com
- The Old Nocona Boot Factory: The Old Nocona Boot Factory opened in Southlake Town Square at 234 State Street. Staying true to its roots since day one, each pair of Nocona Boots is made with the finest leathers and quality materials paired with a style that is all about a “Let’s Rodeo” attitude, embracing the spirit of the *Wild West as Miss Enid did so many years ago. 817-329-9660 Nocona.com
- Laser Away: Laser Away opened in Southlake Town Square at 1240 Prospect Street. They offer aesthetic services including hair removal, tattoo removal, body contouring and skin rejuvenation. They use only cutting-edge technologies, and we employ only the most qualified and experienced medical staff. 817-482-6798 LaserAway.com
- The Yoga Studio: The Yoga Studio is now open at 1431 E. Southlake Blvd., Suite 519. They are over 5,400 square feet with double studios, offering over 50 classes per week including 6 formats, heated and non-heated, HIIT and aerial yoga. 817-410-7770 TheYogaStudioSouthlake.com
- The Floor Source & More: The Floor Source & More opened at 2225 W. Southlake Blvd., Suite 465. With over 40 years of experience, they’re here to help you find the highest quality hard-surface flooring or carpeting for your home or business.. 682-477-4257 TheFloorSourceTX.com
- The Glass Guru: The Glass Guru opened in October at 2211 E. Continental Blvd., Suite 190. They offer services for glass repair and replacement, windows, doors, screens, mirrors, showers, and more. 817-345-6283 TheGlassGuru.com
Find out more here.