Would you like to know about the new businesses in town? If so, you are going to want to subscribe to the Economic Development New Biz List. The list not only gives you an update about recently opened businesses, but it will also tell you what’s coming to Southlake in the next few months.
- Prism Dermatology: Prism Dermatology recently opened at 925 E. Southlake Boulevard, Suite 200. They are the new premier provider of the latest medical and cosmetic skin care for the ultimate in skin health. At Prism, they individualized care for your unique skin profile and approach to skin wellness goes beyond the surface of “typical” dermatology. 817-329-1350 PrismDermatology.com
- Obstacle Warrior Kids: Obstacle Warrior Kids opened at 2951 E. State Highway 114 in Gateway Plaza. Obstacle Warrior Kids is a place for kids to challenge themselves on a variety of obstacles in an indoor, climate-controlled environment. 817-749-0270 OWKSouthlake.com
- Party & Glow: Party & Glow will open this week at 2140 E. Southlake Boulevard, Suite R. The business offers a unique and fun children’s party venue catering to girls ages 2-12 and offering many specialty themed parties hosted from beginning to end. 817-912-1522 PartyNGlow.com
- Stretch Zone: Stretch Zone recently opened at 405 N. Carroll Avenue. Stretch Zone practitioners work with the stretch reflex and some lesser-known but extremely powerful principles of neuromuscular behavior. Utilizing their patented equipment, their stretch practitioners follow specific methods and protocols to properly position, stabilize, isolate and manipulate muscles in a scientific way. 817-612-7666 StretchZone.com
- Southern Solar: Southern Solar recently opened in Cornerstone Business Park. The business provides an environmentally friendly alternative to energy and they make it easy to simply use your smartphone or tablet to check the production of your solar panels. You can check this data on a day to day basis at your fingertips. 817-751-8911 SouthernSolarTX.com
Find out more here.