Carroll ISD is excited to kick off another school year on August 19, 2019. Each year, the district welcomes in first-time Dragons who have moved to the district or have children just getting started on their educational journey. The registration process for these Dragons who have recently moved to the district or families with students who are just getting started on their educational journey.
The following steps must be completed in order to get your student registered for the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year:
- A parent/guardian requests an account. See link at bottom of the page to begin.
- A verification email is sent to the parent/guardian with login and password information. Please check your SPAM folder if the email is not received.
- The parent/guardian logs into CISD’s Enrollment Access within Skyward Family Access with the login and password provided in the verification email
- The parent/guardian completes the student application process, uploads requested documents, and completes required district forms (documents requested include proof of residency (*see residency requirements link at top of page), student’s birth certificate, social security card, immunizations, last report card/transcript for students enrolling in Grade 1 and above, withdrawal form and enrolling parent’s drivers license).
- The appropriate campus reviews the application and communicates the next step to the parent/guardian
- Once the application is approved, the student is enrolled into CISD at the appropriate campus
Families new to Carroll ISD, please click here to start enrolling your new student.
Families new to the district can also sign up for the Dragon eBlast that will is delivered to their email address. Leading up to the start of school, the Dragon eBlast will be sharing important back to school information.
If families have further question, they are asked to reach out through Let’s Talk or by phone (817.949.8222).