Would you like to know about the new businesses in town? If so, you are going to want to subscribe to the Economic Development New Biz List. The list not only gives you an update about recently opened businesses, but it will also tell you what’s coming to Southlake in the next few months.
- Madison Reed Color Bar – Madison Reed believes in a better way and they believe in beautiful naturally healthy-looking hair color and that all women deserve it. From color-matching and caring for your color to step-by-step guidance of your at-home hair color experience…their personalized approach to service ensures you can color with total confidence. Madison Reed recently opened at 422 Grand Avenue West in Southlake Town Square. 817-200-7671 Madison-Reed.com
- Southlake Storage – Southlake Self Storage is the newest, cleanest and most secured premier storage provider offering climate-controlled as well as non-climate drive-up accessible units with exceptional amenities in a secure environment. They recently opened at 2060 E. Continental Boulevard. 817-402-2572 SouthlakeStorage.com
- Ozeki Ramen & Sushi – Ozeki is pursuing a “Ramen Izakaya” concept which is a Japanese pub that offers a variety selection of Ramen in deep flavored broth along with Izakaya dishes (like Japanese type bar food) and sushi. Chef Aden, a 20 year veteran of sushi & Japanese cuisine, is leading Ozeki’s team in their new space located at 432 Grand Avenue West in Southlake Town Square. 817-410-7722 OzekiTexas.com
- United Multifamily Construction, Inc. – United Multifamily Construction Inc (UMCI) has been improving and adding value to multifamily apartment communities and student housing developments for over 30 years. Although they have done work in many other states, most of their projects are in Texas. From the simple to the lavish, they’ve experienced it all and they can help you every step of the way. No job is too small or too big for their knowledgeable crews. They recently opened their office at 190 W. State Highway 114, Suite G. 817-251-6271 UMCTexas.com
- European in Texas Market Café – European in Texas is a specialty grocery store offering a variety of foods including Polish sausages, kielbasa, pierogi, pickles, and other European baked goods, deli meats and cheeses. They recently relocated from Dallas to 2777 E. Southlake Boulevard, Suite 100. 214-696-5441 EuropeanInTexas.com
- D’ Nail Studio – D’ Nail Studio recently opened at 2125 W. Southlake Boulevard., Suite 335 in Southlake Marketplace. The nail studio and spa offers a variety of cosmetic services such as Acrylic Fill-In, Acrylic Full Set, Acrylic Nail Removal, Callus Removal, Classic Manicure, Classic Pedicure, Eyebrow Services, Eyelash Services, Foot Massage, French Tip Fill-In, French Tip Full Set, Gel Fill-In, Gel Full Set, Gel Nail Removal, Nail Art, Nail Art Removal, Polish Change and Nail Repair. 817-912-1655