The impact of the COVID-19 situation is not only being felt locally in Southlake, but on a state and national level. Governments and organizations are issuing updates daily to help individuals and organizations who have been impacted.
Below is a list of resources for you and your business:
- City of Southlake Business Resources: The City has put together a webpage with information for Southlake small businesses and updates on the COVID-19 response from a business perspective. The webpage also includes links to listing of local restaurants with updates to their curbside and delivery services, as well as a listing of grocery stores and pharmacies with operation hours and special services.
- Tarrant County Community Resources: Tarrant County has listed health and community resources on its COVID-19 information page.
- Texas Workforce Commission: TWC is providing updates on unemployment benefits and information for employers, jobseekers and child care on its website. You can also sign up for updates.
- IRS Tax Relief: The deadline to file your taxes has been extended to July 15. For information on the stimulus payment check sent to households and other IRS resources, click here.
- U.S. Department of Labor Unemployment Resources and Workplace Safety Guidelines: The DOL website provides resources for workers and employers for the COVID-19 situation.
To help our community find the latest news and resources on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, the City has created an information page on its website at www.ProtectSouthlake.com. Bookmark this page for easy, quick access to the information you need and stay on top of how the City is responding.