This list of new Southlake businesses is provided by the Southlake Department of Economic Development and Tourism to help you see what’s new and what’s coming into the Southlake market! Contact us by Email if are a new business coming into town or if you have any questions about our listings. You may also visit www.SelectSouthlake.com for other business information or follow us on Facebook for the latest business news.
- Tommy John – With no backgrounds in clothing design or manufacturing, husband and wife Tom & Erin, left their careers, cashed out their 401Ks, and set out to reinvent men’s undergarments, the way they should be a more tailored, fit, and fashionable. That’s how their patented Stay-Tucked Undershirt and the revolutionary Tommy John brand was born. Tommy John recently opened one of their exclusive stores at 1426 Main Street in Southlake Town Square. 1-800-708-3490 TommyJohn.com
- Chrysalis Center – The Chrysalis Center aspires to provide comprehensive psychological services that value the complexity of the human mind and experience. This includes a respect of cultural, societal, familial, biological, and individual factors that shape one’s experience in life. The Chrysalis Center recently opened at 1130 N. Kimball Ave., Suite 120. (817) 349-2888 TheChrysalisCenter.com
- Loredana’s Beauty Spa – Loredana’s Beauty is a full-service beauty spa, focused on giving you the best skin of your life, at any age. Loredana has spent her entire esthetician’s career learning and refining treatment techniques and incorporated the latest Treatment Technology that enhances and amplifies your skin treatments. Loredana’s Beauty recently opened at 1330 N. White Chapel Blvd., Suite 100. (682) 477-4268 LoredanasBeauty.com
- Premier Martial Arts – Premier Martial Arts specializes in teaching children character development through the study of martial arts. Their unique curriculum combines the styles of Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Krav Maga, and Kickboxing to develop our students to be a well-rounded martial artists. Premier Martial Arts recently opened at 1101 E. State Hwy 114, Suite 114. (817) 527-8384 PremierMartialArts.com
- Mattress Depot – Mattress Depot is a family-owned mattress and furniture store with great, low and affordable prices. Mattress Depot recently opened at 2645 E. Southlake Blvd., Suite 140. (817) 410-7277 MattressDepot.com
- Hopkins Dermatology – At Hopkins Dermatology, their philosophy is to focus on patients’ concerns and offer safe, effective treatment options that provide optimal benefits. Dr. Hopkins is board-certified by the American Academy of Dermatology and believes healthy skin is the key to beautiful results. She stands by the motto, “be healthy, be beautiful.” Hopkins Dermatology recently opened at 321 W. Southlake Blvd., Suite 180. HopkinsDermatology.com
- Restore Hyper Wellness Cryotherapy – Restore Hyper Wellness is focused on restoring your body from the inside out through our Hyper Wellness modalities such as Cryotherapy, Cryoskin Therapy, IV Drip and Hydration Therapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen, Infrared Sauna, Compression Therapy, Allergy Treatment, NAD IV Nutrition Therapy, and Light Therapy. Restore Hyper Wellness recently opened at 2600 E. Southlake Blvd., Suite 03-150. (817) 912-1550 Restore.com