The Tarrant County Fire Marshal’s Office reminds you that if you conduct an outside burn you must:
- Contact the Tarrant County Fire Marshal’s Office at 817-838-4660 before you burn to make sure it is an allowable Burn Day.
- Stay with the fire at all times while it is burning.
- Only burn from sun up to sun down — no burning at night.
- Have water and cell phone available.
- Consider your neighbors when burning by making sure the smoke does not blow towards a neighbor’s home.
- Be extremely careful.
- Only burn brush, tree limbs, grass clippings and leaves — no trash or building materials.
For more information on restrictions and guidelines for outdoor burning, visit the Tarrant County Fire Marshal’s website.