Nearly two dozen Carroll ISD students recently completed a multi-phase audition to determine placement and advancement to the Area Audition.
22 students were selected to the Region 24 Honor Bands. The Region 24 Honor Band Clinic and Concert will be January 23- 24 at Frisco Heritage, Liberty and Little Elm High Schools.
From this Hannah Bronson, a Junior who plays Piccolo will advance to the Area Audition round competition on January 11 at Abilene Christian University.
- Hannah Bronson, Piccolo, Symphonic
- Pearce Brown, Trombone, Concert
- Carleigh Grupe, Piccolo, Concert
- Mollie Danel, Flute, Concert
- Thi Tran, Flute, Symphonic
- Shay Guerin, Oboe, Concert
- Julia Snook, Clarinet, Symphonic
- Leslie Yap, Clarinet, Concert, Concert
- Wongyeong Seong, Clarinet, Concert
- Ganesh Setty, Alto Saxophone, Concert
- Philip Brown, Alto Saxophone, Concert
- Ryan Adler, Alto Saxophone, Symphonic
- Tanner Deters, Alto Saxophone, Symphonic
- Tien Tran, Alto Saxophone, Concert
- Adam Horne, Trumpet, Concert
- Christopher Weisberg, Trumpet, Concert
- Christopher Cunningham, Trombone, Symphonic
- Nicholas DiCapua, Euphonium, Concert
- Tiger Yang, Tuba, Symphonic
- Avery Daly, Piccolo
- Rebecca Neeley, Clarinet
- Keara Hanalon, French Horn
Best of luck and congratulation to these outstanding Dragon Band members for their accomplishment.