Carroll ISD joins the nation in celebrating the good work of school counselors during National School Counseling Week, Feb. 3-7, 2014.
This year’s theme is “School Counseling: Building Magical Futures,” will focus public attention on the unique contribution of professional school counselors within U. S. school systems. National School Counseling Week, sponsored by ASCA, highlights the tremendous impact school counselors can have in helping students achieve school success and plan for a career. National School Counseling Week is always celebrated the first full week in February.
Carroll ISD’s School Counslelors are listed below, by campus:
- Carroll Elementary School- Jennifer Bailey
- Johnson Elementary School- Ziba Johnston
- Old Union Elementary School- Nicole Stolle
- Rockenbaugh Elementary School- Brittany Connelly
- Walnut Grove Elementary School- Dana Gamache
- Durham Intermediate School- Susan Hester
- Eubanks Intermediate School- Heather Kennedy
- Carroll Middle School- Jane Kea and Paula Lynn
- Dawson Middle School- Kathy Palmer and Jennifer Kruse
- Carroll High School/Carroll Senior High School- Keri Bettencourt, Tracey Flores, Tammy Grasmick, Casey Harris, Sherry McCoy, Tammy Pulse and Annie Tam
- Crisis/Intervention Counselor- Erin Smith (offices at CHS)