Here’s a look ahead at the City of Southlake meeting calendar for the week of November 5, 2012. Visit
www.CityofSouthlake.com for the complete City Calendar.
- Monday, November 5 – Metroport Teen Court Advisory Board meeting, 5:30 p.m., DPS HQ
- Monday, November 5 – SPIN Forum, Town Hall:
- 6:00 p.m.: The City of Southlake’s Planning and Development Services Department will host a city-wide SPIN meeting to discuss an amendment of the Master Thoroughfare Plan for the proposed future South Village Center between Southlake Boulevard and Nolen Drive. The proposed amendment will result in moving the current alignment of the future South Village Center to the north.
- 7:00 p.m.: SPIN #1 will host a meeting to discuss a proposed 5,800 square foot one-story expansion to the northwest side of the Verizon Wireless building located at 500 West Dove Road.
- Tuesday, November 6 – Election Day, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Voting location dependent upon precinct number, please click here for additional information.
- Thursday, November 8 – P&Z Commission meeting, 6:30 p.m., Council Chambers
- Monday, November 12 – 2030 Parks Recreation Open Space / Community Facilities Master Plan Committee meeting, 5:00 p.m., Town Hall
The dates for regularly scheduled City Council meetings are as follows: